£35,000 to £40,000
Manchester / Altrincham / Walsall / Huddersfield / Stoke-on-Trent
£32,000 - £40,000
This award-winning accountancy firm with offices based all across the North is rapidly growing their auditing team across their offices in Manchester, Altrincham, Walsall, Huddersfield and Stoke-on-Trent.
If you are a driven and dedicated auditor, looking for a firm that can offer excellent progression and a great culture - I want to hear from you.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Rated as one of the best accountancy firms to work for
- Flexible hybrid working
- Personal training and progression plans
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
Your role as an Audit Senior
- Responsible for planning and executing complete audits for a wide range of clients including manufacturing, retail and dental
- Lead the onsite audit team to deliver a meticulous and efficient audit
- Delegate work to more junior members of staff and maintaining a mentor approach
- Work alongside the managers to deliver exceptional advice to clients
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an audit team
- Ability to get to know people and cultivate long-lasting relationships
- Inquisitive and solutions driven mind
- Passionate about offering a high quality service
This role is ideal for newly qualified auditors or auditor with a bit more experience who are looking to progress and develop professionally within a firm that offers a genuine work/life balance and a fantastic culture.
Interviews are taking place as early as next week, please contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390 to discuss in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.