City of London
£45,000 to £50,000
£45,000 - £50,000
As Audit Senior within this well-established firm, you will play a key role in the client relationship, be exposed to interesting and varied work and have the opportunity to progress in your career from day one.
Clients range across sectors including property investment businesses, media & entertainment, hospitality, law, food industry, FCA, charities and large funds with up to £4bn assets under management!
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Continuous progression
- Friendly, warm and supportive firm
- Excellent work / life balance
- Social and team building activities
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- You will be fully responsibility for all aspects of an assignment which includes the planning, fieldwork, completion and will be able to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries, escalating more complex matters to manager/partner
- You will be responsible in ensuring that budgets are met, reporting back any variance to Partners
- As the Audit Senior, you will assist in the training and development of more junior members of the team
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Sound working knowledge of audits in the SME market
- Able to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit
To discuss the role please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.