£30,000 to £35,000
£30,000 - £35,000
I am working with a Top 15 firm in Poole who pride themselves on being able to provide a supportive environment for individuals looking for continuous progression and development post-studies.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Hybrid working model
- Offices close to public transport links
- Competitive benefits package
- Friendly and supportive training
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- As part of a close-knit team, you will support the audit department by getting involved in the preparation, testing, field work and completion of audits
- Working across a varied client portfolio from wealth management, retail through to manufacturing
- You will work as a team to ensure that all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time before presenting work to the Senior Manager
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- Involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the manager
- Documenting and reviewing working papers
- Highlighting issues and problems on the audit to your assigned Manager
- Oversee the work of more junior auditors in the department
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
- 2-3 years auditing experience within a professional UK firm
- Strong client communication skills with peers and with clients
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.