£50,000 to £56,000
Are you an accomplished Audit Senior looking for the next step in your career? We are thrilled to announce an opportunity for a talented Audit Senior to join our prestigious firm in the heart of London.
This firm prides itself on its Dynamic, collaborative, and innovative workplace. They value every individual's professional growth.
Not only that but you get to work in the vibrant city of London, surrounded by opportunities and cultural richness.
What else is great about this firm?
- Dress to your diary
- Generous holiday scheme
- Competitive bonus and salary
- Artistic offices in the heart of London
- Regular work social events
- Exposure to clients that you couldn't possibly get elsewhere!
- Partner open door policy
What the Audit Senior roles entail:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervise and mentor the junior members of the team
- Identify and communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients
- Creating long-lasting, loyal relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Audit Managers and Partners
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you're ready to elevate your career as an Audit Senior in a top London firm, seize this opportunity then get in touch with Montana and send your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.