£45,000 to £50,000
£45,000 up to £55,000 - (Depending on Experience & Qualifications)
Join an exceptional firm recognised for its work-life balance policies, lucrative bonus schemes and hybrid working. The team awaits a dynamic and competitive Audit Senior to become a vital part of their continually expanding firm.
At the core of their values lies a profound belief in the mutually beneficial relationship between their client's successes and their own achievements. If you are an ambitious Trainee Accountant/Audit Senior seeking the thrill of observing the direct impact of your hard work on clients, they want to connect with you.
A Glimpse into the Day-to-Day Life of an Audit Senior:
- Collaborate seamlessly within a team to meet deadlines, contribute to overarching team objectives, and exceed client expectations.
- Manage multiple priorities to deliver results of the highest quality.
- Proactively address review points raised by seniors or managers in a timely manner.
- Meticulously plan and organise to ensure all client work aligns with manager-set timescales, providing regular updates without prompts.
- Leverage technical expertise to maintain audit procedures to the correct standard and ensure accurate accounts preparation.
- Approach colleagues and managers with confidence when seeking guidance and support.
- Tackle audit issues head-on with a problem-solving mindset, adapting to meet manager and client expectations.
- Take charge of your feedback and development, actively seeking support from your line manager, and maintain an open and honest communication style.
What they are Seeking:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 year's experience in the Audit domain.
- Vibrant personality coupled with a passion for numbers
- Knowledge of accounting and audit standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare.
- Technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards.
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments.
- Work well under pressure and manage deadlines.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact me on Olivia.Nolan@pro-finance.co.uk or 07398758807.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.