£47,000 to £55,000
Calling all Audit Seniors who are looking to join a firm that offers incredible benefits and serves truly interesting clients. This firm values individuals who want to lead audits, possess accounts experience, and are confident when communicating their plans with clients.
This is a top 20 firm located in the heart of London, serving a diverse range of clients.
- Plan, execute, and finalise audits while reporting to managers and partners.
- Lead on-site audit teams, ensuring completion within deadlines and budget constraints with minimal supervision.
- Prepare accounts, reports, and other required assignments.
- Coordinate planning activities with clients, including interaction with relevant firm departments.
- Foster communication and relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Engage in business development by promoting the firm and its services to existing clients and prospects.
- Develop and supervise trainees in their professional growth.
- Dress for your day policy.
- Private medical cover.
- Competitive base salary - market research annually to make sure they are a leading firm salary wise.
- Life Assurance 4x your salary.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement a year.
- Agile working
- Better place to work initiative.
- Flexible working weeks.
What I need from you:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute, or equivalent international qualification)
- Recent Audit and Assurance experience in an accountancy practice
- Leadership experience in external audit assignments, adhering to International Standards on Auditing
- Proficient in UK GAAP account preparation
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
- Self-motivated to take on responsibility and uphold quality service standards
- Sound understanding of key audit risks and knowing when to seek assistance
If you think you would make a good asset to their team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769557195.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.