£35,000 to £40,000
£35,000 - £40,000
We are working with a rapidly growing Top 30 firm based in Birmingham who are now seeking both nearly qualified and recently qualified auditors to join their team.
Having jumped from the Top 50 into the Top 30 over a period of 18 months, there are still plans for more growth. This firm have amazing career plans and development paths for all levels and so there are genuine paths to develop and upskill.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Clear progression routes
- Full study support
- An open and friendly culture
- Hybrid and smart working options
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Supporting clients across the Midlands, you will work across a varied range of sectors from manufacturing, property, retail and if desired, some academies and charities.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all files for audit are prepared, perform detailed technical work and deliver a service to clients in a professional and supportive manner.
- You will also supervise an audit team, providing leadership, guidance and support to junior team members.
- Provide updates and liaise directly with clients both remotely and on site.
- Support the overall development of the team and the firm continues to grow.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA / ACCA nearly qualified or recently qualified.
- Strong experience within a UK accountancy practice.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Eagerness to take on new challenges and develop skills.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking to join a growing firm that can offer clear cut, achievable progression, I'd like to hear from you. Please contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027 390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.