£32,000 to £38,000
£32,000 - £38,000
Are you looking to join a Top firm that can offer a relaxed and friendly environment?
Despite being Top 20, this firm remains open and supportive, offering consistent training and progression in an environment in which you can actually thrive.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Full study support
- Strong training and progression
- Open door policy
- Opportunity to develop a portfolio from day one
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Reporting to the Managers and on occasion, the Partners, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through working closely with varied clients.
- From day one you will be attending client visits, build on existing relationships and develop new ones.
- Manage a small portfolio and take responsibility for your own clients from planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments.
- Prepare draft accounts and review disclosures and finalise audits through to completion.
- Support and train the junior members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA part-qualified or fully qualified and come from a practice background.
- CCH and Caseware experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate good practical accountancy skills.
- A willingness to learn is key.
Please get in touch for further details! - Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979 027390
Interviews taking place ASAP.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.