£35,000 to £40,000
£35,000 - £40,000
We have partnered with this Award winning, Top 20 firm who are going through a rapid period of growth.
Based at their Birmingham city centre office, they now have several opportunities available to ACA/ACCA finalists and qualified individuals.
Working across a variety of clients and industries, their culture is one of growth and creativity.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- Genuine work life balance.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours.
- Succession planning and supportive management structure.
- Continuous growth and development.
Your role as an Audit Senior:
- Working with a range of corporate audit clients, you will play an important role by delivering high quality work across audits and assignments.
- Ensure key risks are addressed and build strong relationships with your clients.
- Ability to understand your client's business objectives and advice on best practices.
- Support more junior members of the team and identify areas of improvement.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or a finalist).
- Strong experience of external audits within a UK accountancy practice.
- Commercially aware and customer focused.
- Ability to build and develop new and existing relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- A drive to learn and develop skills.
If you are looking for a firm that can provide long-term growth and support, please get in touch for further details: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.