Audit Senior Manager
£75,000 to £90,000
Are you an experienced Audit Manager looking to take that next step of progression within your career?
Or perhaps you are an Audit Senior Manager seeking a new challenge?
I have an incredible opportunity for an Audit Senior Manager to join one of the UK's most outstanding boutique firms.
You will gain the chance to come in and truly take leadership of your role, whilst being able to set a great example for your fellow team members by becoming a role model of what a Senior Manager should possess.
What else is great about this firm:
- Endless Progression for your career
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Incredible Training Opportunities and Development
- Generous pension contribution
- Great holiday and Christmas allowance
- Fantastic private medical and life insurance
- Mental and physical health support
- Regular social events and activities terrace, office, or local venues
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Workplace nursery scheme
As an Audit Senior Manager you will:
- You will oversee a large portfolio of audit clients.
- Coaching and developing your team
- Solving complex technical matters for clients and project managing client work.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with your team and clients.
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of managing audits of large companies.
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102.
- Eligible to work within the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.