Audit Senior Manager
£75,000 to £85,000
I am actively recruiting an Audit Senior Manager for a top 10 firm based in the heart of Central London. The audit team is around 200 people, and this role will sit within their Mid-Market team, supporting the Partners in managing and growing the department. This role will suit an Audit Manager who is looking to step up to Senior Manager or an established Audit Senior Manager who is looking to bring their expertise to a gratifying and challenging environment.
What is great about this Audit Senior Manager role and Top 10 firm?
- Salaries of up to £85k
- Visa Sponsorship / Visa Transfers
- Firm Wide Bonus Scheme
- Future Leader Program - assist your route to Director/Partner
- Hybrid Working - 3 Days in the Office and 2 From Home
- 25 days Holiday + bank holiday
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Time and a 35-hour Working Week
- Memorable Xmas Party, Summer Party and Monthly/Quarterly Social Events
- Football/Cricket/Netball Team and Book Club
What is great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Working with mid-market clients from start-ups and OMBs to large international groups within sectors including technology, construction, property, education, and not-for-profit sectors
- Reporting to UK GAAP and IFRS
- Manage resources, plan, control and review client work to ensure that audit and accounts engagements are completed budget effective
- Oversee, and review work completed by more junior department members
- Cross sell firm's services and identify and target new clients through networking, marketing and referrals.
- Utilise CaseWare Software and Mercia Methodology
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/or CA qualified. Interviews are two stages, initially taking place over MS Teams. If you are looking to join an ambitious firm as an Audit Senior Manager who can offer a gratifying and varied workload, in a reputable Central London, Top 10 accountancy practice - send your CV to Kate.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.