Audit Senior Manager
£75,000 to £85,000
If you have experience managing audits for large companies, then this role is for you! This is a key role within the audit department where you will have the opportunity to take leadership and become a role model for fellow employees, setting them the standards of what a future Senior Audit Manager should possess.
What's great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
- Central London with excellent transport routes.
- Flexible work options available.
- Excellent holiday packages
- Generous salary and bonus schemes
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular work and social events
- Beautiful offices in the heart of London with excellent transport routes.
- Clear progressive career route
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will gain exposure to a unique client base where you be overseeing a large portfolio of audit clients. Using your strong management skills, you will oversee and develop your team to the highest standards where you can build and maintain strong working relationships with them and the clients.
- Using your strong management skills, you will oversee and develop your team to the highest standard.
- Solving complex technical matters for clients and project manage client work.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients.
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of managing audits of large companies.
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102.
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies.
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana on 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.