£50,000 to £62,000
An exciting opportunity for an Audit Supervisor has arisen to join our clients' successful, well-established Audit Team. They are looking for someone who is motivated and shows true enthusiasm toward their career progression.
What else is great about this firm?
- Excellent holiday package with opportunity to buy more
- Generous salary and bonus schemes
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular work and social events
- Beautiful offices in the heart of London
What the Audit Senior roles entail:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervise and mentor the junior members of the team
- Identify and communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients
- Creating long-lasting, loyal relationships with clients
- Working closely with the Audit Managers and Partners
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.