£25,000 to £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
This award-winning accountancy firm based in Chester is rapidly growing and now have a requirement for a Bookkeeper with Xero experience to join their team.
What's great about this Bookkeeper role?
- Rated as one of the best accountancy firms to work in
- Flexible hybrid working
- Personal training and progression plans
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
Your role as a Bookkeeper:
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns under VAT schemes
- Advising clients of liabilities
- Posting and scanning invoices
- Completing reconciliations and adjustments to produce accurate information
- Ad hoc work as required
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience with Xero is essential
- In-depth knowledge of VAT return processes
- General knowledge of accounting systems, processes and bookkeeping
- Experience in preparing management accounts would be beneficial
- Motivated to delivering a fantastic service
Interviews are taking place as early as next week, please contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390 to discuss in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.