Business Services Manager
City of London
£55,000 to £65,000
I am recruiting a Business Services Manager or a for an exciting Top 50 firm with around 17 partners and over 150 staff in Central London offering Hybrid and Remote working.
Business Services Manager Benefits:
- Up to £65k
- Flexitime Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - core hours from 10-4.30
- 35-hour working week
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Work from home
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Christmas Party, Spring and Summer Party
- Flexible benefits: including healthcare assessments, enhanced dental, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, taste-card, gym discount
- Visa sponsorship for overseas applicants
Part of an impressive International Network this firm has a wide range of clients both nationally and internationally with London acting as the central hub dealing with the UK subsidiaries and holding companies.
- Clients range across sectors including property investment businesses, media & entertainment, renewable energy, law, food industry, FCA, charities and large funds with up to £4bn assets under management!
- The Business Services and Audit team work cohesively, offering services above and beyond your average accountancy practice.
What will this Business Services Manager role entail?
- Reporting to Managers and Partners
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a range of industry sectors including property, construction, hospitality and leisure with turnovers up to £3m
- Reviewing and preparing management accounts on monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparing complex management accounts and VAT returns for corporate entities including groups
- Reviewing and preparing year end statutory accounts under FRS102, limited knowledge of IFRS
- Providing back-office support for clients which involves liaising with suppliers, preparing payments runs, preparing cashflow forecasts and assessing spend in line with budgets
- Planning and control of workloads for junior members of the team
- Involvement in billing and WIP management
This is a highly rewarding and varied Business Services Manager role, with the opportunity to further develop your accounting, financial and business skills.
My client is keen for me to send Business Services Manager details ASAP for this Business Services role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Business Services opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0204 549 9944
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.