Capital Allowances - Tax Manager
£50,000 to £75,000
Capital Allowances Manager (or AM)
London - hybrid working
Join this award-winning leading Top 10 firm and help shape the development of this fast-growing capital allowances team!
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across all sectors including commercial, office, student accommodation, retail, hotels, manufacturing, logistics, industrial and healthcare
- Work across all aspects relating to the delivery and management of capital allowances, RDA, contaminated land relief claims and advice.
- Opportunity to work with the wider Real Estate group who are leading adviser to the real estate & construction sectors; with clients ranging from multinational organisations, large real estate funds, to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
What are they looking for?
- Ideally RICS or CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent with demonstrable capital allowances experience gained with the profession or industry
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables as well as manage/develop people.
- Technically strong with appetite to business develop or grow BD skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.