£45,000 to £55,000
I am recruiting a Cloud Accountant for a well-established accountancy practice based in Farringdon.
This firm punches above its weight for a firm of its size and services a wide range of clients including nursing homes, travel agencies, finance houses, insurance, doctors, dentists, software developers, fintech, property developers, manufacturing, as well as UK subsidiaries of large international groups. Clients range is size with turnovers from £100k up to £200M.
What will this Cloud Accountant role entail?
- You will have a portfolio of clients to manage, including bookkeeping, the production of management accounts and VAT returns
- You should be competent using leading cloud accounting systems and be able to assist with the training of clients on these platforms.
The ideal Cloud Accountant candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of software applications linking into cloud solutions.
- Experience of using leading cloud accounting systems
- Experience of managing a team to deliver projects required by clients
- Ability to find solutions to clients accounting processing and system issues
- Good communication skills and experience of engaging with clients to deliver projects, highlighting the benefits of change
Initial interviews are being arranged for next week. To be considered for this exciting new Cloud Accountant role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0204 549 9944
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.