Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Manchester
£55,000 to £60,000
Exclusive new opportunity for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager!
Joining this award-winning corporate tax team, you'll dive into a world of diverse clients, ranging from owner-managed businesses to those backed by private equity. Your role as Assistant Tax Manager offers a unique opportunity to:
- Support and learn to lead client relationships, collaborating with the senior team to provide stand-alone advisory solutions.
- Develop and hone your advisory skills while ensuring a seamless compliance process for key clients.
- Be an integral part of the corporate tax team, expanding your network by working with specialists across the firm.
- Collaborate with management teams on business development activities, gaining insights to fuel your career progression.
- Build trust-based relationships with clients, serving as a role model for junior team members.
- Support and champion the development of junior team members, actively participating in coaching and upskilling initiatives.
What they are looking for:
Individuals who are either CTA or ACA qualified and bring with them good technical experience in corporate tax. You will be working either in a corporate tax role or mixed tax role and be confident in managing advisory work.
What you will receive:
- Diverse Client Base: Work with a variety of clients in a dynamic and evolving landscape.
- Career Progression: Gain insights and confidence in business development activities to propel your career forward.
- Team Collaboration: Be part of a collaborative team that values mentorship and development.
- Continuous Learning: Support your growth and development every step of the way.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.