Corporate Tax Associate Director - Manchester
£85,000 to £100,000
A brand new opening has arisen for an experienced Manager or existing Senior Manager to join the Manchester Corporate Tax team of this Top 10 firm where you will focus on both international and national corporate businesses of varying sizes.
Joining this national team at Senior Manager grade you will establish relationships with clients from all kind of sectors including some well-known big brands. Your portfolio will span the whole of EMEIA as well as local North West clients, and you will work on exciting new client project wins as well as long-standing clients to this firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects ensuring technical accuracy and commercial approach.
- Proactively take part in winning new client work.
- Working as part of a National Corporate Tax team across the UK.
- Providing technical advice to clients on a range of corporate tax issues.
- Support the rest of the Corporate Tax team in their progression and technical development.
The key attributes for this role are:
- An interest and understanding in corporate tax issues globally and nationally
- Strong relationship-building skills, and proven experience of managing varied portfolios
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/CA qualification are desired although those with a non-UK accountancy qualification equivalent would be considered as well as those coming from a Law background.
Interested to hear more? Please email your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.