Corporate Tax Director
£100,000 to £120,000
Corporate Tax Director
Mid -Tier Firm London
(Hybrid) - £100k - £120k + Excellent Benefits Package
Unlock your potential as a Corporate Tax Director with fast growing Accountancy Firm in search of a highly skilled and driven Corporate Tax Director to join their dynamic team with a clear pathway to Partner.
As a key member of the team, you will assume a critical role in leading and expanding their Corporate Tax department. This involves delivering exceptional tax services to a diverse client base. Your primary focus will be providing a broad spectrum of tax advisory services to various clients, tailored to your experience.
You'll work with a wide range of clients, including multinational corporations, owner-managed businesses (OMBs), exciting start-ups, and well-established clients and your responsibilities may encompass advising on transactions, conducting tax due diligence, offering guidance on corporate restructuring, employee share incentive programs and performing tax valuations.
Working closely with the partners, you will oversee, manage and guide a team of corporate tax professionals offering your support and expertise. This role is demanding and influential, involving extensive client interaction with clients in the UK and internationally and you will also be expected to:
- Providing strategic tax advice on business disposals and acquisitions to management teams and shareholders.
- Advise on management incentive plans, including EMI, Growth Share plans, and Employee Ownership trusts.
- Advising on corporate reorganisations, such as capital reduction and s110 demergers.
- Handling EIS and SEIS advance assurance applications and providing advisory work.
- Providing expertise in structuring property acquisitions and disposals.
- Lead on projects, including tax valuations, due diligence, and international structuring.
Whether you're a seasoned Corporate Tax Director or an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager, this opportunity offers a clear pathway to partner. To apply simply contact John at Pro Tax at John.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.