Corporate Tax Manager - Private Business Team
£60,000 to £65,000
Have you just become CTA qualified and are wondering where your next move should be? We are exclusively working with a top practice in London who are looking for a Tax Manager to embark on a tax advisory focused position where you will work on national businesses. If you are looking to take the next step up and earn the salary package you deserve this is well worth pursuing.
With offices throughout the whole of the UK, this firm specialise in providing a 1st class client service to all industries and work with some exciting new start-up firms. They are passionate about exposing their tax specialists to the type of work you would expect from a Big 4 firm and have made several acquisitions this year. You will have a strong grasp of UK corporate tax on a technical level as well as being able to mentor junior members of staff. You will be ambitious, focused and keen to become a client-facing tax representative.
Within this role you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being the main client contact for day to day queries and tax technical matters.
- Training and leading a team of junior staff on client accounts, as well as contributing to the development of technical knowledge within the wider team.
- Keeping up to date with local, national and international business and economic issues and discussing the impacts with your portfolio of clients.
- Working closely with Partners and Directors on business development activities to identify opportunities on existing clients and target opportunities on new clients
- Developing a broad range of internal relationships domestically and internationally and working with them to deliver value to our clients.
This top firm offers a unique training programme designed to progress you to Partner level as well as a unique flexible attitude to work/life balance.
Keen to know more? then please contact Jennifer Nelson at Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.