Corporate Tax Manager - Top Client Exposure
£65,000 to £75,000
Are you ready to level up in your corporate tax career? Pro-Tax are currently working in partnership with a Top 10 firm who are seeking an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join their Aberdeen team. Whether you're currently an Assistant Manager eyeing a significant career boost or a seasoned Manager in search of a fresh challenge, this firm offers an unparalleled career progression path envied by their competitors.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be:
- Working closely with the tax partners on UK and cross-border special projects.
- Overseeing larger or more complex compliance work for a diverse client base, from owner-managed companies to quoted groups.
- Dive into business development initiatives and help bring in some exciting new projects.
- Help manage a bright and sociable team, helping them grow and develop their skills.
- Act as the go-to person for technical questions, empowering your team to tackle challenges head-on.
What this opportunity offers:
- Unrivalled opportunity to progress, coupled with a fantastic retention rate
- A truly diverse workload with clients of all shapes and sizes.
- A collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions matter and are counted.
- A platform for technical growth learning from the best Corporate Tax Partners and Directors in the market.
In order to qualify you will be either CTA or ACA qualified and bring with you a sound understanding of corporate tax issues.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.