Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Birmingham
£90,000 to £120,000
An exceptional opportunity awaits for a Corporate Tax Associate Director to become a pivotal member of this expanding tax team, focusing on providing high-impact advisory services to UK-based firms. As a Tax Associate Director (or experienced Manager), you'll play a central role in offering strategic guidance and expertise to a plethora of UK clients.
- Lead the advisory efforts for UK-based companies, helping them navigate complex tax matters and seize opportunities.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with UK clients, acting as their primary point of contact for insightful tax advice.
- Provide in-depth, technically sound tax guidance on issues such as international expansion, transfer pricing, R&D tax relief, and more.
- Collaborate with local partners and directors to drive business development initiatives tailored to the UK market.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to enhance the quality of service to UK clients and identify tax-related opportunities.
- Champion continual improvement in your skills and knowledge, contributing to the development of the advisory practice and mentoring junior team members.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- CTA qualified or proven expertise in UK tax advisory.
- A track record of successful client engagement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK corporate tax regulations.
- Proven experience in managing client relationships and business development.
- A passion for delivering strategic tax advisory services to UK firms.
For the opportunity to become part of this award-winning advisory Corporate Tax team please reach out to Jennifer at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.