Digital Audit Manager
£48,000 to £52,000
Digital Audit Manager
£48,000 - £52,000
We are working with a Big 4 firm in Manchester who are growing at a rapid pace and now have the requirement for Audit Managers with strong IT Audit experience to join their specialist team.
What's great about this Digital Audit Manager role?
- Big 4 firm
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Diverse and friendly teams
- Early Friday finishes during summer
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Dress for your day
- Decide your most effective working pattern
- Exciting portfolio of clients including Automation and AI
Your role as a Digital Audit Manager:
- As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients
- Manage the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Manage and mentor the junior members of the audit team members
- Develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in your role to undertake digital audit work to the highest possible standards
- You will also work alongside the business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace
What you'll need to succeed:
- CA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified or part qualified but not essential
- Experience as an Audit Manager with Digital / I.T audits
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others
- Experience in working in complex environments with large organisations
- You will have worked within a project based environment
If you are currently working for a Top 10 firm and want to join the Big 4, contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or call 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.