Employment Tax Associate Director - Birmingham
£85,000 to £120,000
Join this international tax powerhouse firm as an Associate Director in their rapidly growing Employment Tax Team, which are renowned for its market-leading client services in Employment Tax. This team thrives on a culture of growth and superb client work, making it an ideal place for individuals to set their sights on the Directorship of the Employment Tax Team. You'll lead and mentor a dedicated team, oversee advisory and compliance services, and build client relationships. Your journey towards becoming an Employment Tax Director begins here.
- Lead and mentor your team.
- Provide advisory services, including international working tax advice.
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Plan and execute projects.
- Stay updated with technical knowledge.
- Strong Employment Tax experience.
- Team management skills.
- Passion for leadership and team development.
- Project management experience.
- Specialist Employment Tax/Global Mobility knowledge.
Start your path to becoming an Employment Tax Team Director by emailing your cv to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.