Environmental Tax - Senior Manager - Indirect Tax
£65,000 to £100,000
ENVIRONMENTAL TAX SENIOR MANAGER
A rare opportunity to join the UK's leading wealth management and professional services group with c. £56mn of AUM.
This role will provide Environmental Tax advisory and Tax Dispute Resolution services for a wide range of clients and your primary responsibility is to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
Great opportunity to work in a flexible role that can offer you a broad spectrum of work across Customs and Indirect taxes too.
- Manage portfolio of complex cases, both advisory and tax dispute resolution
- Develop environmental tax technical knowledge
What they need:
- CTA or ACA qual or equivalent
- Significant Indirect tax experience gained within professional services with a real desire to gain environmental tax experience
- Technically capable tax adviser with strong tax technical skills and able to assist in complex client work
Find out more!
Apply now or email Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk and let's have a confidential conversation around the firm, the role and your career aspirations.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.