Finance Analyst | Temp | 3 Months + | £250 per day (Umbrella Co) | London | Hybrid
For a renowned international human rights charity, we're recruiting a temporary Finance Analyst to join a high-performing finance business partnering team. This role will ensure that robust financial management reporting is provided to internal and external stakeholders across all entities. The Finance Analyst will be key in business partnering and supporting budget holders in understanding their financial performance. This role is for at least 3 months and is hybrid working.
- Preparing management reports for the management accounting pack and partner with budget holders to provide narrative to variances
- Monthly reporting for budget holders and proactively improving the quality of stakeholder reporting
- Working with the Finance and Data Analysis CRM team to improve data quality and insight for all stakeholders
- Provide financial analysis of trends and areas of concern or opportunity for budget holders
- Support budget holders understand insights and trend during the budget setting process
- Regularly provide updates to reporting, corrective journals, and month-end accruals
- Qualified, QBE, or Part-Qualified ACCA/ CIMA / ACA preferred
- Experience within the charity sector
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Ideally experience with X - Ledger and Great Plains software
- Strong business partnering experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.