FinTech Managers / Senior Managers - Corporate Tax
£60,000 to £100,000
Corporate Tax Managers and Senior Managers - Fintech / Tech - London
Come join the market leader within the Fintech & Tech space!
My client are a leading Top 10 firm that specialise in providing tailored advice, helping businesses and their founders devise and implement strategies that are fully aligned with their business plans whilst effectively managing tax opportunity, risk and compliance.
A truly exciting opportunity to work with Fintech/Tech firms on their journey to Unicorn status where you will manage your own portfolio and be the main point of contact having oversight not just over their corporate tax issues but across their broader finance function - be it accounts, audit, R&D
- Manage portfolio of businesses including OMBs, SMEs and larger corporates
- Undertake corporate tax provisioning, compliance and advisory work for your portfolio
- Ability to get involved in variety of business tax work (e.g. ad-hoc advisory, international tax matters, R&D tax credits, awareness of VAT and employment tax aspects)
- Opportunity to assist with transactional and due diligence work
- Give exceptional client service and be responsible for maintaining regular contact with client team
- Technically strong
Who are we looking for?
You will be CTA qualified (or equiv ACA/ACCA etc) and have a strong UK corporate tax compliance and advisory background.
You are looking to join an ambitious and high growth team and firm where there are no blockers to career progression
Someone with the appetite to want to develop their business development skills and assist with the continued growth of the business as well as be a future leader of the firm
DOES this sound like the type of firm and work that would interest you? Why don't you apply to find out more or drop me an email to Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk with your CV and let's have a conversation!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.