FS Audit Director
£85,000 to £95,000
FS Audit Director
£85,000 - £95,000
Following a meeting with the Partners of this rapidly growing firm, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Director to join and lead the Financial Services team.
The ideal candidate will preferably be based in London or the Central Belt of Scotland with a primary focus on wealth & asset management clients.
This is the perfect for a Top end Senior Manager looking to join a firm that can support them through their RI or alternatively ideal for an individual already at Director level seeking a supportive work environment.
What's great about this FS Audit Director role?
- Hybrid working model
- Realistic career path and guideline for progression
- Routes to Partnership
- Support with RI status
Your role as an FS Audit Director:
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of investment trusts, investment/wealth managers and other corporate entities within the financial services spaces
- You would play a key role in the development of the team and in the planned growth and capitalisation on new business opportunities
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience will ideally include Specifically Investment Trusts, Venture Capital Trusts, Open Ended Funds, Private Equity Funds, Private Equity Managers, Wealth/Asset Managers
- Currently an RI or an experienced Senior Manger looking to become an RI
- Be comfortable with business development and pitching
- Strong management experience and a desire to drive the growth of a developing team
For more information, please reach out to Jenna on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.