Group Tax Manager - In-House - Part-Time
£85,000 to £105,000
Group Tax Manager - Part-Time
Up to £105,000 FTE
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you interested in developing your skills in-house in a part-time role?
- Do you want to act as tax subject matter expert?
What's great about this role?
- A chance to gain exposure to broader direct taxes
- An exciting fast paced sector with a market-leader
- Exposure to development, mentorship and dealing with stakeholders
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ensuring group corporate tax compliance
- Assisting with employment taxes, VAT, transfer pricing
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Leading on M&A & advisory projects
What do the team think?
"Great working environment, relaxed culture, wonderful colleagues"
"Flexible working culture, relaxed working environment, good benefits"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Clear communicator, collaborative and keen to improve
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.