Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance
City of London
£130,000 to £150,000
In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance, Financial Services
London - flexible working encouraged
£130,000 - 150,000 + bonuses & benefits
A global financial services business will be hiring an In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax and managing a small team, the successful candidate's responsibilities will be focused on oversight of multi-jurisdictional tax reporting, tax transformation and project/stakeholder management.
The position brings a dual purpose of BAU compliance/reporting oversight, alongside introducing/integrating new tax reporting standards and related systems, working with wider stakeholders from tax, finance, and various business units.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Senior Tax Manager with prior in-house experience or Tax Director with hands-on technical tax accounting experience from the Big 4.
The successful candidate
- ACA/CTA qualification essential
- Financial services experience essential -prior in-house experience preferred
- Significant direct taxation experience, gained in-house or a top professional practice
- Tax reporting/accounting specialism, alongside the utilisation of reporting tools
- Experienced with various tax reporting standards (i.e. UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS).
- Experience in managing tax reporting transitions/transformations advantageous
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.