In-House Corporate Tax Reporting Manager, Financial Services
City of London
£80,000 to £90,000
In-House Corporate Tax Manager, Insurance
Central London - working from home 3 days per week (part-time considered)
£80,000 - £90,000 + bonuses & benefits
A major insurance business is seeking a progression-focused In-House Corporate Tax Manager, reporting to the Head of Corporate and International Tax. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of non-UK entities. They will focus on ensuring direct tax compliance and reporting obligations are met; however will also be responsible for tax authority audits, providing support to the business on a variety of technical, international tax issues, business partnering with other in-house and specialist tax/finance stakeholders.
The opportunity sits within the corporate and international tax team and involves both a high degree of autonomy and managing/developing direct reports. Overall, this makes an ideal opportunity for the experienced Tax Manager from the professional services who is seeking a promising career in-house.
The successful candidate's CV
- ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable experience within the financial services (insurance experience preferred).
- Likely trained within a top professional practice, but prior tax experience with a complex and multinational organisation is essential.
- Tax accounting experience under IFRS or US GAAP
- Some experience with international tax advisory and coordinating projects in pan-European jurisdictions
- Mainstream European language skills are advantageous but not essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.