Indirect Tax Manager - In-House
£45,000 to £55,000
Indirect Tax Manager
Up to £55,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to broaden your tax experience?
- Do you want to work in a supportive environment?
What is great about this role?
- The opportunity to add value through personal development and tax advisory
- Opportunity to work in a broad tax role and expand knowledge
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As Indirect Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsible for all VAT related issues
- Providing advice on finance systems and processes relating to indirect taxes
- Advising and supporting colleagues on VAT legislation changes
- Advising non-finance specialists on tax issues as a subject matter expert
What do the team think?
"An environment that is flexible, challenging and innovative"
"Supportive colleagues and lots of direction given where needed"
As Indirect Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax/VAT experience with desire to broaden experience
- Hard-working, interpersonal and willing to go outside their comfort zone
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.