International Outsourcing Assistant Manager
£55,000 to £63,000
I am actively recruiting an International Outsourcing Assistant Manager for an award-winning international accountancy practice who specialises in Global Expansion.
The successful Outsourcing Assistant Manager will be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with strong experience in preparing and reviewing full monthly management accounts.
With offices in San Francisco, close to the Silicon Valley they assist fast growing entrepreneurial businesses with sectors including technology (50%), energy, real estate and aviation expand across Europe, Canada and the US.
What is great about this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role?
- Salary range £55k - £63k
- 23 days leave + bank
- Private medical and dental
- Hybrid working role - 2 days in the newly refurbished London office, 3 days from home.
- Play a leading role in reviewing monthly management accounts and supervising a team
- Work with US headquartered technology companies, including household names/ leaders in their fields
What will this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role entail?
- Acting as first point of contact and managing a varied portfolio of clients including WIP and Billing
- Reviewing management accounts
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Supervision junior team members, delegating and reviewing work
- Review of VAT return submissions and Intrastat returns
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact
- Review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
With a fully stocked kitchen, for breakfast and snacks this firm truly understands how to look after their employees. They have a social committee and regular event, and even corporate gym membership.
This is an exciting and progressive Outsourcing Assistant Manager role for someone who is ambitious and looking for fast track to management! Contact Kate.email@example.com to discuss this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.