International Tax Director - Birmingham
£110,000 to £150,000
A brand-new opening has arisen for an experienced Senior Tax Manager or Director to join the International Tax team of this Top 10 firm where you will focus on listed International Groups and clients spanning a multitude of industries. This highly regarded growing tax team have gone from strength to strength over the past 5 years and are now seeking a commercially minded individual to establish themselves on a Partner path with a varied and intellectually complex portfolio of clients.
Joining this national team at Director grade you will work on exciting new client project wins as well as long-standing clients to this firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects ensuring technical accuracy and commercial approach.
- Proactively take part in winning new client work.
- Working as part of a National International tax team across the UK.
- Providing technical advice to clients on a range of tax issues.
- Support the rest of the Birmingham Tax team in their progression and technical development.
The key attributes for this role are:
- A thorough understanding of international and/or corporate tax issues
- Strong relationship building skills, and proven experience of managing varied portfolios
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/CA qualification are desired although those with a non-UK accountancy qualification equivalent would be considered as well as those coming from an industry background.
Interested to hear more? Please email your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.