International Tax Manager - In-House
£80,000 to £90,000
International Tax Manager
Up to £90,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a globally recognised brand?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- A broad, international focused role encompassing planning, M&A, advisory and transfer pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the APAC & EMEA tax affairs
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage tax planning strategies
- Manage and review global transfer pricing
- Business partnering to provide oversight on tax issues
- Advising the business on emerging APAC & EMEA tax issues
What do the team think?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding"
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience across international taxes, transfer pricing and M&A
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and action orientated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.