International Tax Manager - In House
£65,000 to £95,000
International Tax Manager - In house
Up to £95,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a globally recognised business in their field?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- A broad, international focused role encompassing global planning & reporting, some M&A integration, wider group tax advisory and transfer pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the APAC & EMEA tax affairs
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage tax planning strategies
- Manage and review global transfer pricing
- Business partnering to provide oversight on tax issues
- Advising the business on emerging APAC & EMEA tax issues
- improving an develop key metrics for global subsidiaries / projects
What do the team think?
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy (ideally CTA qualified)
- Experience across international taxes, transfer pricing and M&A
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and action orientated
Please contact Kevin Racher on 07968 202512 - firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.