International Tax Manager - Manchester/Liverpool
£60,000 to £70,000
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an International Tax Manager to join this award-winning team in their Manchester or Liverpool office, where you will gain the opportunity to manage relationships with some of the most interesting and complex international clients spanning various industries.
As the International Tax Manager your role will be truly varied and the complex nature of the clients you will work with mean your technical scope and experience will be vast. As the International Tax Manager you will:
- Provide technical tax advice on a variety of international tax projects which could involve M&A, cross border transactions, transfer pricing and restructuring.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Provide supervision and mentoring to the junior members of the team
- Have an invested interest in international affairs and be keen to develop your career in this area.
In order to be considered you will be:
- Either part or fully CTA/CA/ACA/ADIT qualified, non-UK equivalent qualifications will be considered
- Have at least 3 years' experience in International Tax affairs
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship management skills having performed tax advisory in a previous role
Interested to hear more? Please call me or send your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.