Italian Speaking Accounts Manager
£50,000 to £60,000
Having just visited the beautiful and modern offices of well-established boutique accountancy practice and consultancy firm based in the heart of Mayfair, I am keen to speak to ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts Managers who are keen to grow their own team.
With offices in London, Mayfair, Dublin and Monaca, this firm has a global reach and a high-profile client base, offering a wide range of services including Wealth Management, Trust, Fiduciary and Corporate Services as well as Compliance, Tax, Audit and Business Services
With a workforce of over 90 across all offices, 25 of these sit in Mayfair and they have exciting growth plans due to winning new clients, and this role will allow the Accounts Manager to grow and develop their own team.
They service an interesting and prestigious client base, including both Corporate and Private Clients. Their loyal client base, ranges from big names within Music and Entertainment, High-End Fashion Retail such as Tom Ford and Moncler, HNWIs as well as UK Subsiduaries of large international groups.
With a primarily European/Italian client base, they feel the successful Accounts Manager would find language skills to be beneficial such as Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
What is great about this firm?
- Salary of £50k - £60k
- Hybrid Working
- Private Medical
- Season Ticket Loan
- Christmas Party and socials throughout the year
- Friendly and Dynamic Workforce
- Long Serving Staff members is testament to their great work environment
- Progression where sky is the limit
- Fast Paced and Challenging work
What will this Accounts Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients including managing WIP and Billing processes
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements, VAT and tax returns, consolidated financial statements, management accounts, regulatory reporting (e.g. FCA)
- Training and development of junior team members, including planning and monitoring work and resources within agreed budgets.
- Cross selling the firms services and liaising with internal teams
- Liaise with HMRC, clients, banks, other professionals.
- Must provide overall compliance and technical support on client matters.
- Actively participate in bids/proposals for new work.
This role will be client facing, and the ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong entrepreneurial mindset and attitude, with the ability to form good working relationships with key clients, investors and other parties including UHNWI, celebrities and peers.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of practice experience and be ACA or ACCA qualified. Remuneration according to experience. If you are an experienced and ambitious Accounts Manager who is keen to lead and develop and new team, please contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.