M&A Senior Tax Manager - Birmingham
£80,000 to £100,000
I am working exclusively on a new opportunity with the Head of M&A at this boutique firm who seeks an ambitious individual to join the team with a clear path to Directorship. This is an exciting time to join this award-winning M&A team who have experienced year-on-year growth for the past 4 years.
Joining as the M&A Senior Tax Manager you will work alongside the M&A Tax Partner to grow, shape and structure the M&A Tax Team and deliver 1st class client services. As the M&A Tax Senior Manager you will be:
- Advisory focused working with private equity and corporate clients with turnovers anywhere from £5 million to listed clients
- Responsible for managing a bright and engaged M&A Tax Team.
- Deliver Tax advice to UK and International clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A issues.
- Performing due diligence in respect of mergers and acquisitions.
In order to be considered you will be:
- ACA/CTA or CA qualified with sufficient experience in M&A Tax
- Ambitious and commercially minded
- Keen to work with a cohesive and collaborative team.
For more information please call me or email your details to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.