M&A Tax Manager - BIg 4
£60,000 to £79,000
Tax Manager - M&A / Deals
Big 4 London
Hybrid working environment
A leading big 4 client who has double digit % profitability of their M&A Tax team in the last 24 months is now seeking an M&A Tax Manager for their London office.
5 things to know about this opportunity:
- This is the highest performing M&A tax team across the South
- Complete transparency is offered from day one on progression and they have promoted a number of tax professionals in the transaction tax team already in the last 12 months
- They are leading the way with diversity within the team
- Salaries have been reviewed for the period of 2023/24 resulting in them being superbly competitive in the market
- Work life balance is high on the working agenda here
This M&A tax team is the perfect step up for an individual who has covered more generalist corporate tax work as well as M&A and their goal is to grow the team As an M&A Tax Manager you will also gain the chance for international and industry secondments and will be involved in hands on advisory with a passion in consulting clients and improving your technical skills with the support of the team.
Those who have joined the team have remarked on how 'this is the most exciting and fast-paced area of tax where no day will ever be the same' and where 'hard work is 100% acknowledged and rewarded
As interviews are being arranged now call me 07968 202512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.