£56,000 to £56,430
Management Accountant | Permanent | London | Hybrid | c. £56,000 + Benefits
For a fast-growing charity in London, we're recruiting a permanent Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will lead the delivery of the management accounts pack and will have responsibility for the full annual audit process, including production of annual statutory accounts and annual report. This role will also manage a team of two AP and AR staff.
What you'll be doing:
- Management Accounts: delivering the monthly MI pack, producing outputs covering the whole finance function, ensuring continuous improvement
- Breakdown of Management Accounts, MI and BI to all Business Units, liaising with the Business Partners
- Assist (and lead when required) on the full annual audit process including audit delivery, annual statutory accounts, and annual report
- Review monthly finance and Payroll processes, including balance sheet and AP and AR by line management of the two Accounts Assistants
- Provide business partner support to the charity including reporting, dashboards, and MI, working with stakeholders to enhance budgeting, reporting, and forecasting
- Work on business case analysis, investment appraisals, tenders, and grant applications
What you'll offer us:
- Fully qualified ACCA / ACA or CIMA Accountant with significant accounting experience in a charity or not-for-profit organisation
- Experience leading on an annual audit for a charity
- Experience of providing management information, insight, and analysis to stakeholders
- Strong IT systems experience including Excel, and ideally Sage.
- Highly personal, professional, and confident in building relationships with a range of stakeholders and staff
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.