Music and Entertainment Accounts Assistant Manager
£50,000 to £65,000
With 20 Partners and almost 150 staff, this growing Fitzrovia based practice is looking to bring on board an Accounts Assistant Manager - they have a close-knit family feel team with an excellent working culture and environment. The bright and modern offices are situated a short walk from the Bond Street station, in the heart of London, easily accessible on both the Jubilee and Central Line.
The friendly Accounts department is made up for around 50 employees, and as an Accounts Assistant Manager you will have supervisory responsibilities for a range of junior staff, ranging from Trainee to Senior level.
What is great about this Accounts Assistant Manager role?
- Leading salary, ranging from £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Hybrid and agile working, with 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Dress for your diary and Dress down Fridays
- Central London Location
- Private Medical
- 24 days holiday with an extra 3 given at Xmas + bank holidays
- The firm is proud of their social committee who are responsible for organising events such as white-water rafting, an annual quiz, several sports teams including football, cricket, and netball and not to mention their memorable Christmas and Summer Parties
The atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back and friendly, offering a great working environment with work-life balance and a team who work cohesively.
What will this Accounts Assistant Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of Music and Entertainment clients, including high profile musicians and actors (individuals, unincorporated businesses, partnerships and incorporated companies)
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day bookkeeping, financial reporting, payments and budgeting for clients
- Ensuring all statutory deadlines are met
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Handling all aspects of the clients financial and personal affairs
- Preparation and assistance with tour budgets and tour accounting including reconciliation of tour settlements
- Delegating to and reviewing work of junior team members Quickbooks
- Utlising Xero, Excel, Dext and Virtual Cabinet
Overall, they can offer you a close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with a personalised approach to accountancy within a flourishing firm
To apply for this exciting Accounts Assistant Manager role contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.