Operational Tax Advisory Assistant Manager
£42,000 to £52,000
Operational Tax Advisory Assistant Manager - London
up to £52,000 + bonus
Are you naturally curious about the world and making things easier and better? Are you interested in being at the forefront of operational tax technology and global information reporting (FATCA/CRS)?
This firm work with clients to help them solve real world operational tax issues with a focus on global information reporting, QI, US Withholding Tax and broadly the tax transparency agenda. They apply their tax advisory and technology skills to the real-world tax challenges of the largest financial institutions.
They are looking for Managers to join their fast-growing team and want to talk to anyone who has experience in AEOI reporting, AEOI technology, Operational Tax Technology or Operational Tax Advisory. This Global Information Reporting team is part of a global practice and they are looking to grow the team to work across a full spectrum of services from traditional tax advice through to next generation technology development.
As a Tax Manager you will be:
- Developing new operational tax offerings in partnership with our clients
- Providing high quality advice which helps reduce our client's tax risk and enable them to balance the cost and quality of tax compliance
- Managing the delivery of our client's tax obligations and being the day-to-day contact for our client's delivery teams
- Managing delivery teams, including team members in our global delivery centres
- Working as a Leader and taking a strong role in developing the team and supporting the development and career progression of the Analysts
Connect to your skills and professional experience
- Technical tax expertise with knowledge of international developments in tax transparency (e.g. MDR, DAC 7)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, regulators, and colleagues
- Passion for business development and new proposition development
- Manage delivery through delegation
- Ideal but not essential: Desire to work on technology and change management projects
- Ideal but not essential: Project management experience
- Professional Qualifications: ACA/CTA/Legal qualification or equivalent
- Alternative Qualifications: Tax Management Consulting/Tax Technology and Transformation experience with technology qualifications/credentials
To discuss this further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.