Outsourcing Finance Manager
£57,000 to £60,000
This incredible Top 100 firm based in the heart of London is looking for an ambitious Outsourcing Finance Manager to join their growing team.
They offer endless career
What else is great about this firm?
- Generous holiday scheme
- Competitive bonus and salary
- Regular work social events on their very own Rooftop bar
- Full 360 view of the city from your office desk
- Wine Wednesdays
- Exposure to clients that you couldn't possibly get elsewhere!
- Partner open door policy
As an Outsourcing Finance Manager:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients, which will be completed by a member of the team
- Being the main point of contact for the clients and ensuring their records are up to date
- Process invoices and make payments on the client's behalf
- Provide quotes to potential clients
- Mentor and guide junior members of staff
- Produce Management Accounts
- Explain to clients any anomalies with P&L items
- Produce VAT returns
- Review bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and quarterly working papers from various team members
- Work alongside Payroll manager
- Liaise with other departments in the firm concerning accounts preparation, corporation tax, and personal tax
- This role does not entail producing any of these returns but having a basic understanding in these areas will assist with streamlining the processes between teams
- Review and query weekly timesheets completed by the team ensuring that time posted to clients and non-chargeable assignments are consistent - including time being posted to the correct financial year for each client.
- Update budgets on a monthly basis
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience working within a UK Practice
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please get in touch with Montana at 020 4549 9958 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.