£60,000 to £70,000
I am actively recruiting an International Outsourcing Manager for an award-winning international accountancy practice who specialises in Global Expansion.
The successful Outsourcing Manager will be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with strong experience in preparing and reviewing full monthly management accounts as well as managing a large team.
With offices in San Francisco, close to the Silicon Valley they assist fast growing entrepreneurial businesses with sectors including technology (50%), energy, real estate and aviation expand across Europe, Canada and the US.
What is great about this Outsourcing Manager role?
- Salary range £60k - £70k
- 23 days leave + bank
- Private medical and dental
- Hybrid working role - 2 days in the newly refurbished London office, 3 days from home.
- Play a leading role in reviewing monthly management accounts and supervising a team
- Work with US headquartered technology companies, including household names/ leaders in their fields
What will this Outsourcing Manager role entail?
- Acting as first point of contact and managing a varied portfolio of clients including WIP and Billing
- Managing a team including recruiting, training, career development, work-flow and reviewing work
- Reviewing management accounts, VAT returns and Intrastat returns
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact
- Managing client onboarding
With a fully stocked kitchen, for breakfast and snacks this firm truly understands how to look after their employees. They have a social committee and regular event, and even corporate gym membership.
This is an exciting and progressive Outsourcing Manager role for someone who is ambitious and an established Manager! Contact Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this Outsourcing Manager role in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.