Partnership Tax Manager - In-House
£75,000 to £85,000
Partnership Tax Manager
Up to £85,000
- Are you a qualified tax specialist looking for a first move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- Involved in all aspects of international tax issues
- Somewhere to develop your skills with established in-house professionals
- No more timesheets
As Partnership Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Providing details for tax return preparers worldwide
- Tax planning
- Managing tax affairs of those based in international offices
- Leading on ad-hoc tax projects
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Partnership Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in partnership and/or corporate tax
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.