Pensions Senior Manager
City of London
£80,000 to £90,000
Pensions Senior Manager Opportunity!
Are you a seasoned audit professional ready to elevate your career? We're seeking a dynamic Pensions Senior Manager to lead and execute statutory audits with precision. If you're passionate about client relations, team development, and meeting tight deadlines, this role is your perfect fit!
- Lead statutory audits from planning to completion.
- Take ownership of audit processes and team management to meet budget targets.
- Be the primary client contact during on-site fieldwork.
- Showcase stellar communication skills in managing client relationships.
- Manage on-site teams and contribute to team development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting tight deadlines.
- ACA, ICAS, or ACCA qualified.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Technical expertise in auditing and accounting standards.
- Utilise your expertise in pension scheme audits and Pensions SORP.
Ready to be a standout Pensions Senior Manager? Join us for a rewarding career where your skills and leadership make a difference. Apply now to be part of a team that values excellence in every audit!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.