Personal Tax Manager
£55,000 to £70,000
Our client has a high calibre Private Client team and fantastic portfolio of clients to support. They are looking for someone to join as a Manager with experience of providing tax advice to HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms etc.), UK property, trusts (UK and overseas), private equity and owner managed businesses.
You do not have to commute to London for this quality of work.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Staff management experience
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation
- Ability to profitably manage a client portfolio
- Significant understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance
- Tax advisory experience preferable but not essential
- Supervisory experience
- Able to demonstrate the keenness to develop a career within the profession
- A professional qualification either ATT or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.