Personal Tax Manager
Manager - Personal Tax
£70,000 plus benefits
London - West End
Our client is a Top 50 London based chartered accountancy and advisory firm with a well-established reputation to deliver bespoke service packages to meet the complex challenges of their clients.
This is an exciting role for a Tax manager looking for a challenge or someone looking to step up into higher levels of management. Based in their office in London's West End the role will involve leading, managing and coaching a small Personal Tax team, including overseeing the compliance process and reviewing team members' work. Managing both complex compliance and ad hoc advisory work, you will have substantial OMB and private client experience, and be a confident communicator with all stakeholders, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Lead a small team and review team members' work
- Manage the department's compliance process
- Undertake technical research in relation to consultancy projects
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding the client's needs, their business and key risks
- Manage Tax Return information, both internally and for clients * Liaise with HMRC on clients' behalf, including dealing with Tax Return enquiries
- Monitor WIP and raise bills
- Identify tax planning opportunities for your clients and within the department
- Work alongside Partners, HR, IT and Marketing to evaluate and improve working processes The above is not definitive SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- CTA qualified, ideally minimum 1 year's post-tax qualification experience
- Report and letter writing * Experience with CCH desired
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
CTA qualified, ideally minimum 1 year's post-tax qualification experience
* Report and letter writing
* Experience with CCH desired
This is a super opportunity to join a Top 50 firm to develop your experience and great exposure to an interesting and varied client portfolio. Get in touch today for further details as interviews will take place ASAP. For more information please contact John at john.corfield@pro-tax co.uk or call on 07921 603 914
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.